We are on the lookout for a hair and beauty obsessed Social Content Manager to join our team! Based in Almere, NL - Immediate Start!
Gisou by Negin Mirsalehi is a luxury haircare line by famous Dutch & Persian fashion influencer, Negin Mirsalehi. Founded in 2015, the brand has deep roots and a wonderful story of the coming together of family traditions. The signature ingredients within these staple products are honey and propolis, derived from the Mirsalehi Bee Garden where Negin and her father continue the 6-generation family tradition of beekeeping. Using nature's gifts Negin’s mother created a formula to transform hair which is rich in minerals, vitamins and antioxidants.
The mission of Gisou is to inspire people to appreciate and take care of their hair using nature-based products, and to feel beautiful while doing so. With their story they want to raise awareness about the importance of bees for the overall ecosystem, and shine a light on the incredible benefits of what they produce.
Gisou is currently available on and offline in over 30 countries, and continues to expand rapidly internationally. To continue on this growth trajectory, the team is on the lookout for a beauty loving Social Media Manager to manage one of the most important parts of our brand.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a leading hair brand which is dominating the social media world, it was only right that we get a Social Content Manager onboard!
You will have proven experience in creating and executing content across all social channels, and be an innovative individual able to bring successful initiatives onboard to grow our community, build brand awareness and drive engagement globally. This is the perfect role for someone strategic with an affinity for creativity.
On a day to day basis you will:
- Work with the Social Media Manager to develop content strategy
- Collaborate with Marketing and Design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content for all social media channels (Instagram, TikTok, Youtube, Facebook, Pinterest etc.)
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Translating all of the Gisou campaigns into social concepts (ensuring there is daily content on our social channels in between campaign movements)
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Managing the Content Creators in the team by dividing tasks depending on availability/specialties
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s Degree / level thinking
- Around 3 years’ experience in Content Management or equivalent
- Passion for the beauty industry and strong interest in the digital space
- Creative, innovative personality that is always thinking outside of the box
- Experienced in setting up / arranging content productions within deadlines
- Results driven, hardworking and focused
- Knowledgeable about social media trends and culture
- Exceptional time and project management skills – extremely organized
- Understanding of social media platforms: Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube etc.
- Natural knowledge seeker - able quickly learn new technologies and continually upgrade current skill set
- Flexible and positive attitude; able to work independently and within teams
- Can demonstrate flexibility and composure under pressure
- Proactive go-getter and effective communicator
- Strong verbal communication skills,
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced & demanding startup environment
- On the cusp of social innovation—always ahead of what’s next and trends within the social and digital space
WHAT WE OFFER
The opportunity to be part of a young, fun and dynamic team, with a pleasant informal & international working atmosphere and regular fun team activities and drinks. Gisou is a fast growing and disruptive beauty company that offers huge opportunities for personal development and growth.
*Please note due to a high volume of applicants we can only respond to those who have been successful within 5 working days