BASED IN ALMERE (NEW OFFICE IN AMSTERDAM 2022)
*Please note due to a high volume of applicants we can only respond to those who have been successful within 5 working days
Gisou by Negin Mirsalehi is a luxury haircare line by famous Dutch & Persian fashion influencer, Negin Mirsalehi. Founded in 2015, the brand has deep roots and a wonderful story of the coming together of family traditions. The signature ingredients within these staple products are honey and propolis, derived from the Mirsalehi Bee Garden where Negin and her father continue the 6-generation family tradition of beekeeping. Using nature's gifts Negin’s mother created a formula to transform hair which is rich in minerals, vitamins and antioxidants.
The mission of Gisou is to inspire people to appreciate and take care of their hair using nature-based products, and to feel beautiful while doing so. With their story they want to raise awareness about the importance of bees for the overall ecosystem, and shine a light on the incredible benefits of what they produce.
Gisou is currently available on and offline in over 30 countries, and continues to expand rapidly internationally. To continue on this growth trajectory, the team is on the lookout for a multifaceted Brand Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Brand Manager at Gisou you will be responsible for 360 brand and product management reporting into the Marketing Director within the Global and local Marketing function. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Marketing strategy: develop commercial campaigns and brand-defining activations that deliver against the overarching marketing strategy and commercial objectives.
- Brand management: manage and deliver brand activations across both B2C and B2B channels. Deliver brand growth objectives across both in collaboration with Digital and Wholesale teams.
- Campaign management: lead and coordinate 360 global marketing campaigns from concept through to execution. Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Creative, Product Development, Digital, Customer Experience, Operations & Logistics) to plan and deliver best-in-class brand campaigns and launches. Ensure it is applicable on DTC and local markets.
- Communications: identify key communications opportunities and angles for the brand, bringing these to life through excellent written communication and copy for all key marketing channels.
- Product marketing: conduct market gap analysis for all new product innovation. Work with Product Development to develop new product positioning and portfolio architecture. Develop communications for new products to be used across internal and external touchpoints (e.g. product packaging, retail marketing, digital marketing and social).
- Market analysis: conduct full market analysis identifying key market and consumer trends.
- New territory launches: collaborate with Trade Marketing Manager to oversee and manage new territory launches from a brand POV.
- Budget management: for all campaigns and brand activations in line with commercial targets.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Bachelor’s Degree / level thinking
Over 8 years of marketing or sales experience within the beauty industry in corporate and start-up.
Highly detailed with strong organisational and analytical skills
Strong project management skills
Agility in a fast-paced environment
Exceptional command of the English language both oral & written
- The ability to think big picture, but also drill down to the details, planning, facilitation, problem analysis/solving, decision making, solution-oriented
- The ability to be creative, business savvy, innovative, intuitive, and open-minded
- Experienced with work-flow structuring, monitoring, quickly developing category & product expertise
Leadership qualities like motivating and influencing others
Strong cross-functional coordination and leadership skills
Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines
Strong Team Spirit
Proficient computer knowledge: Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
WHAT WE OFFERThe opportunity to be part of an ambitious, fun and dynamic team, with a pleasant informal & international working atmosphere and regular fun team activities and drinks. Our team wellbeing is super important to us, therefore we offer fitness membership via Onefit, and mental health support via Open up to all our employees. Gisou is a fast growing and disruptive beauty company that offers huge opportunities for personal development and growth.
Apply below :)