Based in Almere, NL (new office Amsterdam 2022)
Gisou by Negin Mirsalehi is a luxury haircare line by famous Dutch & Persian fashion influencer, Negin Mirsalehi. Founded in 2015, the brand has deep roots and a wonderful story of the coming together of family traditions. The signature ingredients within these staple products are honey and propolis, derived from the Mirsalehi Bee Garden where Negin and her father continue the 6-generation family tradition of beekeeping. Using nature's gifts Negin’s mother created a formula to transform hair which is rich in minerals, vitamins and antioxidants.
The mission of Gisou is to inspire people to appreciate and take care of their hair using nature-based products, and to feel beautiful while doing so. With their story they want to raise awareness about the importance of bees for the overall ecosystem, and shine a light on the incredible benefits of what they produce.
Gisou is currently available on and offline in over 30 countries, and continues to expand rapidly internationally. To continue on this growth trajectory, the team is on the lookout for an exceptional CRM Manager to help take this D2C brand to the next level.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Ecommerce Manager reporting to the Ecommerce Director will focus on leading e-commerce strategies to deliver conversion and profitability for gisou.com (EU, UK and EU), while being a key stakeholder in the creation of the digital experience and journey for the Gisou customer.
Regular day-to-day functions include site merchandising, content management, conversion optimization and analytics.
STRATEGY E-RETAIL EXCELLENCE
- Ensuring the website is customer-oriented in all the functions
- Stays abreast of any industry-wide trends, changes and tools/technologies being used for UX/UI to keep the best e-retail experience
- Data analysis and recommendations on product performance to drive thoughtful site updates, refreshes of promotions and creative updates.
- Manage all site projects and innovation tactics to keep gisou.com (US, UK & EU) at the forefront of digital.
- Drive SEO/SEM
- Work closely with cross-functional teams such as marketing, brand, operations and creative to execute revenue driving e-commerce campaigns that consistently improve customer experience on site.
- Oversee management of third party partners and applications in the Shopify ecosystem
- Manage a coordinator, and make he/she grow
- Partner with CRM lead in maintaining loyalty, subscriptions and all retention programs and provide ongoing recommendations and optimizations.
- Create and maintain all briefs from the Ecommerce department on time
- Work closely with the Ecommerce Director in maintaining the daily eCommerce sales forecast
WHO YOU ARE
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Data and analytical driven
- Technical knowledge
- Problem solver
- Entrepreneurial (being pro-active)
- Passion for the digital space
- Have a strong team spirit
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5-8 years experience in digital marketing or e-commerce or related industry
- Action-oriented and flexible: demonstrate a capacity to operate successfully in a fast paced environment to implement recommendations
- Understanding of website platforms – Shopify is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills: Able to create, track and analyze data, determine conclusions, and take actions on the next steps
- Detail-oriented and have strong communication and team building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid organization and planning skills
- Excellent knowledge of and proficiency in English
- Work in an international environment - US is a plus
- Excellent relationship with peers
WHAT WE OFFER
The opportunity to be part of an ambitious, fun and dynamic team, with a pleasant informal & international working atmosphere and regular fun team activities and drinks. Our team wellbeing is super important to us, therefore we offer fitness membership via Onefit, and mental health support via OpenUp to all our employees. Gisou is a fast growing and disruptive beauty company that offers huge opportunities for personal development and growth.
We cant wait to hear from you. Apply below :)